Replying to Ridiculous RFEs in Family-Based Cases: Alice in Wonderland
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: The American Immigration Lawyers Association
This event will take place telephonically.
- Immigration Court
Immigration attorneys are seeing more requests for evidence (RFEs) in family-based cases. Learn strategies from our panel of experts about how to respond to odd RFEs without losing your mind. Featured topics include:
- A Mad Tea Party: Evidence Already Submitted
- Down the Rabbit Hole: Bona Fides of Current Marriage and Previously Terminated Marriages
- Advice from a Caterpillar: Clarification of Information on I-130A
- Proving Family Relationships: Evidence of Parent-Child Relationship, Proving Sibling Relationships, and Dealing with
- Complications with Adoptions
- Alice’s Evidence: When the Requested Documents Are Not Available
- INA §245(i) Eligibility-Required Physical Presence
To register for this event, please click here.