Selected Issues in Program Management
Wednesday November 01
Thursday November 02 2017
- By: Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
- Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
Fort Worth, TX
Nathaly Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-565-4828.
Join CLINIC's Capacity Building team for an intensive two-day training where you will learn the keys to building and developing a successful legal program. Attendees will have the opportunity to touch upon a variety of strategic program management and capacity development issues, including:
- Updates to the new DOJ Recognition & Accreditation program.
- Best practices and resources on conducting large-scale Know Your Rights and screening events.
- Case management policies, procedures and forms. Participants will be asked to bring their case management forms to the training for a thorough review of forms in use and assess them against best practices.
- Program evaluation techniques will be shared as to how day-to-day data points can be turned into compelling stories about immigration successes locally and nationally in order to gain more stakeholder support and community donations.
The deadline for registration is October 18th.