Waivers of the Joint Filing Requirement in I-751 Cases
Tuesday August 29
- By: American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event will take place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United States
The joint-filing waiver in I-751 removal of conditions cases can be a very effective solution for clients when relationships fall apart and joint filing is not possible. Our panel of seasoned practitioners will discuss the different types of I-751 waivers, and offer tips on how to use each waiver for your client’s benefit.
- Timing and Termination of Conditional Residence: When to File the I-751 Waiver, and Choosing the Appropriate Waiver
- Divorce and Abuse Waivers: Proving Bona Fides When Your Client's Spouse Is Not in the Picture
- The Extreme Hardship Waiver: When Your Client Does Not Have Enough Bona Fide Marriage Evidence
- Seeking Review of the USCIS Denial of an I-751 Waiver Petition in Removal Proceedings: Burden of Proof and Other Issues in Waiver Cases
- Readjustments of Conditional Residents: Current Policies and Latest Updates from USCIS
To register for this training, please click here.