How to Prepare Your Clients for Potential Raids
Tuesday July 18
- By: American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event will take place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United States
During this webinar, a panel of experts will address how to respond to ICE agents who raid an employer’s premises. Specifically, they will discuss the rights of employers and employees in these situations. Our experts also will cover the raid process from first contact, and address how to handle charges and prosecution.
- Case Studies: IFCO Pallet Company, Swift & Co., and 7-Eleven
- Communicating with ICE Agents: When to Contact Counsel
- Employer Rights: The Scope of a Warrant
- Employee Rights
To register for this event, please click here.