Quarterly Intergovernmental Affairs Stakeholder Engagement
Wednesday May 24
- By: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
This event will take place telephonically.Webinar/Teleseminar, United States
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites federal, state, local, territorial and tribal stakeholders to participate in a quarterly intergovernmental affairs (IGA) engagement. Learn about USCIS resources available to support and enhance your efforts to promote citizenship. Approximately 8.8 million lawful permanent residents are currently eligible to apply for citizenship, and our IGA partners play a key role in citizenship education and preparation. During the webinar, subject matter experts will provide an overview of the naturalization process and discuss how to assist aspiring citizens and how to avoid immigration fraud.
- Visit our registration page
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Provide your full name and organization, if any
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”
If you would like to submit non-case specific questions before the engagement email us at USCIS-IGAOutreach@uscis.dhs.gov by Monday, May 15, at 5 p.m. Eastern. If you have any questions regarding the registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation email within two business days, please email us at the same address.