Parole in Immigration Law
Tuesday May 23
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event takes place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
We will review the role of parole in immigration law and its potential benefits, particularly regarding any post-election changes. This webinar covers three main types of parole: advance parole, humanitarian parole, especially as it relates to its use for children of U and VAWA derivatives, U visa applicants outside of the country, and the in-country refugee/parole program for certain minors, and parole in place. You will receive practice tips for applying for each form of parole.
- Alison Kamhi, Staff Attorney
- Jose Magaña-Salgado, Managing Policy Attorney
- Erin Quinn, Staff Attorney
For more information and to register, click here. The registration deadline is Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 3:00 pm.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 CA