A Post-Election Summit: The Future of Immigration Reform and Its Impact on New York?s Workforce and Economy
Wednesday January 18
- By: Manhattan Chamber of Commerce, FWD.us, National Immigration Forum and New York Law School
- Time: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
New York Law School185 West BroadwayNew York, NY
Join us to hear from experts as they outline immigration priorities and the implications to our economy.
- Jorge Montalvo, Deputy Secretary of the State of New York for Economic Opporutnity
- Ali Noorani, National Immigration Forum
- Todd Schulte, FWD.us
- Julie Samuels, Tech:NYC
- Cassandre Pierre Joseph, Cornell University & Weill Cornell Medical Center of New York
Click here to register. The event is free, kindly supported by the Chamber and begins 8am with breakfast and ends by 10am.