USCIS Invitation to Stakeholder Engagement with Director Rodriguez
Wednesday January 11
- By: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Time: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Washington, DCMap: maps.google.com
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites you to participate in a stakeholder session on with USCIS Director León Rodríguez in Washington, D.C. Director Rodríguez will highlight agency accomplishments and answer questions. You may join the event in person, by teleconference or via live streaming.
- Click on our registration page
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Provide your full name and organization
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Once we process your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with more details. If you have questions, or if you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days, please email us at Public.Engagement@uscis.dhs.gov. If you would like to submit questions in advance, please write to the same address by January 9.