Taking a Case with Human Rights Initiative
Tuesday February 09
- By: Human Rights Initiative Of North Texas, Inc.
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Human Rights Initiative of North Texas, Inc.2801 Swiss AveDallas, TXMap: maps.google.com
Elisabeth HagbergHuman Rights Initiative of North Texas, Inc.214-273-4344
- Website: www.hrionline.org
Human Rights Initiative Of North Texas' (HRI) mission is to promote international human rights through local service to refugees and immigrants who have suffered human rights abuses. HRI recruits and trains legal professionals to provide pro bono representation for our clients through its William O. Holston Jr. Pro Bono Program. This training is for attorneys to take cases with our organization for VAWA, U Visa, SIJS, and Asylum cases. This is a free event, with HRI providing drinks and snacks. Please bring your own bag lunch.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 credit hours with .25 Ethics Hours
- Attachment(s): Human_Rights_Initiative_Of_North_Texas_CLE_training_flyer_for_February_9th_2016.pdf