Advanced Issues in Derivation of Citizenship
Tuesday April 12
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event takes place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
During this advanced webinar, we will review some of the more complicated issues that arise when handling derivation of citizenship claims. Using examples and the ILRC’s easy to read chart, we will explain step-by-step how to analyze some of the difficult legal requirements in determining eligibility for derivation of citizenship, including custody definitions, parents’ separation, and legitimation issues. We will also cover how to document a claim of derivation of citizenship.
- Eric Cohen, ILRC Executive Director
- Alison Kamhi, ILRC Staff Attorney
Register by clicking here.
- CLE Credit Comments: MCLE: 1.5 CA