Preparing an Effective Asylum Case: a Conversation with Adjudicators, Experts, and Advocates
Wednesday February 10
- By: Human Rights First
- Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Mayer Brown LLP1221 Avenue of the Americas(Sixth Avenue between 48th and 49th Streets, with entrances on 48th and 49th Streets)New York, NY
- Source: Unaccompanied Children (Decommissioned) > Unaccompanied Children Resource Center
- U.S. Immigration Judge Noel A. Brennan (New York Immigration Court)
- Mollie Isaacson (Deputy Director, New York Asylum Office)
- Dr. Holly Atkinson (Program Director for Human Rights, Arnhold Global Health Institute at Mount Sinai)
- Gina DelChiaro (Staff Attorney, Refugee Representation group at Human Rights First)
- Melissa Francis (Senior Associate, Mayer Brown)
This program is free of charge and no prior experience in immigration law is necessary. Light Hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be served.
Please RSVP by February 9, 2016 via email to Gina DelChiaro: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CLE Credit Comments: Application for accreditation is pending for 2.0 hours of NY CLE credit (1.0 skills credit and 1.0 professional practice credit).