Preparing an Effective Asylum Case: a Conversation with Adjudicators, Experts, and Advocates
- 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Human Rights First
Mayer Brown LLP
- Source: Unaccompanied Children (Decommissioned) > Unaccompanied Children Resource Center
- Political asylum
- U.S. Immigration Judge Noel A. Brennan (New York Immigration Court)
- Mollie Isaacson (Deputy Director, New York Asylum Office)
- Dr. Holly Atkinson (Program Director for Human Rights, Arnhold Global Health Institute at Mount Sinai)
- Gina DelChiaro (Staff Attorney, Refugee Representation group at Human Rights First)
- Melissa Francis (Senior Associate, Mayer Brown)
This program is free of charge and no prior experience in immigration law is necessary. Light Hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be served.
Please RSVP by February 9, 2016 via email to Gina DelChiaro: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CLE Credit Comments: Application for accreditation is pending for 2.0 hours of NY CLE credit (1.0 skills credit and 1.0 professional practice credit).