Due Process and Access to Justice for Immigrants
Tuesday January 26
- By: Center for Migration Studies of New York, Fragomen Worldwide, Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Time: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University55 5th AvenueNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Rachel ReyesCenter for Migration Studies of New York(212) 337-3080 x7012
- Website: cmsny.org
- Source: Administrative Relief > Administrative Relief
The Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS); Fragomen Worldwide; Fried, Frank; and the Kathryn O. Greenberg Immigration Justice Clinic at Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law invite you for a one-day conference on due process and access to justice issues facing immigrants in the United States. Panels will cover: immigrant detention; the impact of unaccompanied minors on immigration court and legal services; non-court, process-less removals; advances and challenges in pro bono representation; and right to counsel issues.
- $25 - General Registration (includes lunch)
- Free - Student Registration (excludes lunch). Students must present valid student ID upon check-in.
The agenda and registration link is posted at http://cmsny.org/event-dueprocessconf.
- CLE Credit Comments: More information on whether CLE credit is available is forthcoming.
- Attachment(s): Jan_26_Event_Agenda.pdf