Identifying Immigration Relief While Interviewing an Unaccompanied Child
Tuesday July 28
- By: Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights (CAIR) Coalition, Catholic Charities of Baltimore - Immigration Legal Services Esperanza Center, Kids In Need of Defense (KIND), Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland
- Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
The Learning Commons1415 Maryland AvenueRoom 201Baltimore, MD
Catherine HulmePro Bono Resource Center of Maryland(443) 465-4627
- Source: Unaccompanied Children > Unaccompanied Children Resource Center
The training is for attorneys barred in any state regardless of experience or language spoken; and any Spanish-speaking student or professional who can provide interpreting services. Attendees must agree to participate in the Brief Advice Clinic in Baltimore Immigration Court during two separate dockets within 1 year of training. Access to mentors and malpractice insurance provided.
- Helpful hints for establishing rapport and interviewing an unaccompanied child.
- Eligibility requirements for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, Asylum, T & U Visas.
To register, visit http://probonomd.org/training/immigration.
- Attachment(s): Identifying Immigration Relief 7.28.15.pdf