Burdens of Proof in Immigration Court
Tuesday April 30
- By: AILA
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event takes place telephonically.Webinar/Teleseminar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
Understanding the various burdens of proof can make the difference between winning and losing your case. This step-by-step review of the often shifting burdens in matters before USCIS and the immigration court will ensure that you are prepared to present your strongest case and are ready for any procedural or factual challenges.
- Burdens Before USCIS
- Burdens Before the Immigration Court and the BIA
- INA, Regulations, Policy, and Circuit Precedent
- Preparing and Litigating Your Case
- Bryon M. Large, Denver, CO
- Camille J. Mackler, New York, NY
Included with registration, participants in the live seminar will receive a free downloadable recording of the seminar. It will be available in participant's Agora Digital Library approximately 4-7 business days from the seminar date.
Registration & Pricing:
- AILA Member/International Associates: $129.00
- AILA Member's Paralegal: $129.00
- AILA Nonprofit Members: $129.00
- AILA Law Student Members: $129.00
- Nonmember Attorneys: $199.00
- Other Nonmembers: $199.00
- Nonprofit Nonmembers: $199.00
- Nonmember Law Students: $199.00
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form. If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form. The registration deadline for this seminar is 11:59 pm ET on 4/29/13.
Full and partial tuition assistance will be offered to participants based on need and availability for all audio and web seminars. Please complete the tuition assistance application for consideration.
- CLE Credit Comments: AILA will file for CLE and specialized credit in all jurisdictions with mandatory CLE and specialized requirements. More details about specific approvals will be available here closer to the seminar date.