2013 Spring CLE Conference - AILA Town Hall with Government Officials
Friday April 12
- By: AILA
- CLE Credit
Washington Court Hotel525 New Jersey Avenue NWWashington, DC
Join us for this open forum meeting with officials from the federal agencies whose policies affect your practice and clients. Hear about the latest policy changes as our distinguished faculty engage officials from CBP, USCIS, EOIR, the CIS Ombudsman's Office, DOL, ICE and DOS. New this year, hear the latest from Capitol Hill in the "Update from the Hill" lunch session. The program will conclude with an agency roundup. View the complete conference program.
Can't make the trip to DC? Register for the webcast. From the convenience of your home or office, all webcast participants can watch the discussion through a live video feed and submit questions to the panelists in real-time. All participants receive a link to the conference webcast recording.
Registration & Pricing:
Early Bird pricing runs until 3/20/13. Advance Date pricing runs until 4/10/13. Early registration for in-person attendees is strongly encouraged.
- AILA Member/International Associates $445.00 (Early Bird), $505.00 (Advance Date)
- AILA Member's Paralegal $445.00, $505.00
- AILA Nonprofit Members $295.00, $355.00
- AILA Law Student Members $245.00, $305.00
- Nonmember Attorneys $645.00, $705.00
- Other Nonmembers $645.00, $705.00
- Nonprofit Nonmembers $465.00, $525.00
- Nonmember Law Students $345.00, $405.00
Please note that the registration deadline for the webcast is Wednesday, April 10 at 11:59 am (ET). You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form. If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
- CLE Credit Comments: AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. Eligible participants can receive up to 11 CLE credits. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and CLE codes provided at each session via webCLE. More information on specific approvals will be available here closer to the conference date.