Overview of Nonimmigrant Visa Eligibility
Tuesday February 19
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th Street, 12th Floor(between 6th and 7th Avenues)New York, NY
Jonathan VidalThe New York Immigration Coalition212-627-2227 ext. 227
This training will provide an overview of the statutory and regulatory eligibility requirements for select non-immigrant visa categories, such as the B-1/B-2, H-1B, J-1, L, and O non-immigrant visas. The training will be conducted by Paul O'Dwyer, Esq. solo practitioner.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 2 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
- Attachment(s): TI_Jan_Mar_13_Cal.pdf