Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts: Supporting Immigrant Communities
Friday December 07
- By: New York Immigration Coalition, Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs, City University of New York and NYC Restore
- Time: 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Baruch College Engelman Recital Hall55 Lexington AveEntrance on East 25th (between Lexington and 3rd Avenue)New York, NY
A forum for community-based organizations serving immigrant New Yorkers in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
- Disaster Assistance Resources
- Services for Immigrant New Yorkers
- Impact to Immigrant Communities
Download flyer at http://www.thenyic.org/sites/default/files/sandy-flyer.pdf.
RSVP at http://nycmayorsoffice.CBOForum-HurricaneRelief.sgizmo.com/s3/.