AILA Mexico City District Chapter First Annual CLE
Thursday November 15
Friday November 16 2012
- By: AILA's Mexico City District Chapter
Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel and TowersPaseo de la Reforma 325 Col. CuauhtemocFederal DistrictMexico City, Mexico
This event is being presented by AILA's Mexico City District Chapter. This event is not being organized by the AILA National Office. If you have questions about the program, hotel, or registration, please contact the AILA Mexico City District Chapter.
- AILA Member Registration by October 25, 2012: $395
- Non-AILA Member Registration by October 25, 2012: $450
- Speaker Registration by October 25, 2012: $300
- AILA Member Registration after October 25, 2012: $445
- Non-AILA Member Registration after October 25, 2012: $500
- Speaker Registration after October 25, 2012: $350
Please complete and return the conference registration form to 1110 Brickell Ave. #210, Miami, Florida 33131. Registrants can pay by check or PayPal.
The conference program and faculty is now available for preview.
Tours and Events:
Tours of the American Embassy in Mexico City are available on November 15, 2012. An evening cocktail party on November 15, 2012 will be held at Hacienda de los Morales (a Mexican hacienda located about 20 minutes from the Sheraton Hotel). This cocktail party is sponsored by the firm of Enrique Arellano Rincon. For those who are staying in Mexico on Saturday, there will also be a tour of Mexico City and Dinner at Garibaldi being organized. Anyone who has registered for the conference is encouraged to contact Yesenia Polanco-Galdamez to save their spot for any of these tours or events. Space is limited.