25th Annual AILA California Chapters Conference
Thursday November 08
Saturday November 10 2012
- By: AILA California Chapters
- CLE Credit
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego207 Fifth AvenueSan Diego, CA
Join us at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, CA, as the AILA California Chapters celebrate the 25th anniversary of this conference. With a strong educational program, networking opportunities and CLE credits, if you are practicing immigration law in California this is a can't miss conference. Two specialized tracks are offered as part of the conference schedule, allowing you to get the educational experience that you want. Select the course that best suits your needs and maximize your time in San Diego. All attendees will receive an electronic version of the 2012 AILA California Chapters Conference Handbook. View the complete conference program here.
Early Bird Registration Extended Until October 31. Register Now!
- AILA Member/International Associates: $495 until October 31st; $555 after October 31st
- AILA Member's Paralegal: $495 until October 31st; $555 after October 31st
- AILA Nonprofit Members: $345 until October 31st; $405 after October 31st
- AILA Law Student Members: $295 until October 31st; $355 after October 31st
- Nonmember Attorneys: $695 until October 31st, $755 after October 31st
- Nonprofit Nonmembers: $495 until October 31st; $555 after October 31st
- Nonmember Law Students: $395 until October 31st; $455 after October 31st
- Other Nonmembers: $695 until October 31st, $755 after October 31st
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form. If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
- CLE Credit Comments: AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE code provided via webCLE (located on AILA's CLE Center at www.aila.org/cle). The number of credit hours awarded for each state is available at the conference. Eligible participants can receive up to 15.5 CLE credit hours, including up to 1 Mental Illness and 1 Elimination of Bias credit. The latest information on credit approvals will be available closer to the conference date.