Tell a friend
Here is the message your friends will receive
IAN uses innovative web-based tools to help build more effective and efficient communication and resource sharing among immigration advocates and organizations. Working together, IAN will improve our collective advocacy efforts by promoting information sharing, expanding communications, and increasing access to quality resources and trainings.
IAN's services to non-profit and public interest advocates include:
- A library of substantive resources, including manuals, podcasts, online videos and web-based trainings;
- A Community Forum where members can ask questions and discuss immigration law and policy topics with expert practitioners;
- A national calendar of immigration trainings and events;
- Immigration news and practice alerts; and
- Listservs and announcement lists on immigration topics.
IAN's library includes resources on family-based immigration, immigration and crimes, naturalization, U visas, VAWA, raids, state and local enforcement, immigration policy and capacity building. IAN also posts up-to-date practice alerts and recent immigration cases.
To register for IAN, visit http://www.immigrationadvocates.org/nonprofit/register.