2013 AILA Upper Midwest Immigration Law Conference
Friday April 19
- By: AILA
- CLE Credit
Science Museum of Minnesota120 W. Kellogg Blvd.St. Paul, MNMap: maps.google.com
This event is being presented by AILA's Minnesota/Dakotas Chapter. This event is not being organized by the AILA National Office. If you have questions about the program, hotel, or registration, please contact the AILA Minnesota/Dakotas Chapter. The conference program is available to preview.
Cost and Registration:
- $220 AILA Attorney Registration by March 31
- $275 AILA Attorney Registration after March 31
- $265 Non-AILA Attorney Registration by March 31
- $330 Non-AILA Attorney Registration after March 31
- $160 Non-Profit Registration by March 31
- $210 Non-profit Registration after March 31
Chapter members may register via credit card at www.ailamndak.org. Non-chapter members who wish to pay by credit card must first contact Chapter Treasurer Sandra Feist. If not paying with a credit card, send registration/payment (checks made payable to AILA MN/Dakotas) to Ms. Sandra Feist, MN/Dakotas Chapter Treasurer, Grell & Feist LLC at 825 Nicollet Mall, Suite 1648, Minneapolis, MN 55402. Download the registration form; please make check payable to AILA MN/Dakotas Chapter.
- CLE Credit Comments: Up to 7 CLE credits, including two Ethics credits.