Family-Based Consular Processing: I Knew You Were Trouble
Tuesday, November 19
- By: AILA
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event takes place telephonically.Webinar/Teleseminar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
Do you see red when thinking about dealing with consulates on immigrant visa and K-3 cases? Do you feel like consular rules are always changing, forcing you to begin again each time you take a consular case? Are you questioning whether you should have said "no" to taking the case, while your clients feel like they will never be reunited with their families? Our experts (who know these feelings all too well) discuss the latest trends in consular processing and K-3 visas. Learn strategies and practical tips for getting your clients back safe and sound.
- Immigrant Visa Electronic Processing --Tell Me Why I Have to Do This?
- Immigrant Visa Non-electronic Processing --Crazier Than Electronic Processing?
- Building a Timeline for Handling Consular Processing Cases When Everything Seems to Take Fifteen Months or More
- Strategies for Using the K-3 Visa
- How to Deal with Visa Refusals and Communicate with the Consulate When Officers are Mean
- Paul L. Samartin (dl), London, Great Britain*
- George Rodriguez, Dallas, TX*
- Heather C. Sivaraman, Chapel Hill, NC*
*Invited, not yet confirmed
Included with registration, participants in the live seminar will receive a free downloadable recording of the seminar. It will be available in participant's Agora Digital Library approximately 4-7 business days from the seminar date.
Register for this event at http://agora.aila.org/Conference/Detail/906.
- CLE Credit Comments: AILA will file for CLE and specialized credit in all jurisdictions with mandatory CLE and specialized requirements. More details about specific approvals will be available here closer to the seminar date.
- Download this to your calendar