Immigration Court and Removal Defense
Tuesday, September 24
- By: CLINIC, Catholic Charities Immigration Legal Services, Arent Fox LLP and Maggio+Kattar PC
- Time: 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Arent Fox LLP1717 K Street, NWWashington, DCMap: maps.google.com
This training on representing immigrants is designed for lawyers and accredited representatives of community-based immigration legal service providers, as well as for private immigration practitioners. The training will focus on practical application of representing immigrants in removal proceedings. This training will also provide information on supporting documents and how to prepare and submit applications. The training will conclude with a mock hearing presided over by Judge Gossart.
- The Honorable John F. Gossart, Jr.
- Anna Gallagher, Maggio+Kattar PC
- Michelle Mendez and Debi Sanders, Catholic Charities
- Debbie Smith, CLINIC
- Peggy Gleason, Ombudsman's Office (Invited)
Please R.S.V.P. to Debi.Sanders@CatholicCharitiesDC.org by Friday September 13, 2013. Please include information explaining how you will benefit from this training and how you will use this training to help the immigrant community. Lunch and materials will be provided. The training is free of charge, however seating is limited. Pro Bono commitment is required.