Strategies for Maintaining Status During Lengthy Visa Backlogs
Thursday, October 10
- By: AILA
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event takes place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
Immigration reform may or may not be on the horizon. In the meantime, many foreign nationals are waiting several years for their immigrant visa number to become current. During this wait, foreign nationals are understandably anxious about maintaining their status, and positioning themselves to obtain permanent residence quickly and easily once their number becomes current. Join our experts as they discuss the latest strategies for helping a foreign national navigate these complex issues.
- Strategies to Extend the Foreign National's H-1B Status for the Seventh Year and Beyond
- Should the Foreign National Allow His H-1B Status to Lapse If He Has an EAD and Advance Parole?
- Changing Employers Without Jeopardizing the Permanent Residence Case
- Pros and Cons of Refiling the PERM and I-140 Petitions to Attain a More Advantageous Preference Category
- Exploring EB-1 Upgrade Options for the "Extraordinary" Foreign National, "Outstanding" Professor or Researcher, or Multinational Executive or Manager
- *Donald Kyle Sheppard (dl), San Diego, CA
- *Palma R. Yanni, AILA Past President, Washington, DC
- *Barry J. Walker, Tupelo, MS
*Invited, not yet confirmed
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form. If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
- CLE Credit Comments: AILA will file for CLE and specialized credit in all jurisdictions with mandatory CLE and specialized requirements. More details about specific approvals will be available here closer to the seminar date.