Representing and Defending Marriage Fraud Cases
Tuesday, August 06
- By: AILA
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event takes place telephonically.Webinar/Teleseminar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
Many marriages start well, but end badly --and not all marriages are created equal. This seminar will provide you with cutting edge tactics and strategies, from preparing your clients to challenging USCIS in allegations of fraud, and the ethical and procedural pitfalls to both protect your client and yourself.
- Good Faith Marriage vs. Marriage That Falls Apart --Sham, Fraud or Real?
- Misrepresentations vs. Fraud --Preparing Your Client and Your Case: §204(c) and NOIDs
- Practical and Litigation Tools
- Ethics, Dual Representations, and Criminal Prosecution
Invited, not yet confirmed.
- Howard Silverman (dl), Boston, MA
- Heather L. Poole, AILA Board of Governors, Pasadena, CA
- Jonathan S. Greene, Columbia, MD
Register by clicking here. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form. If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form. The registration deadline for this seminar is 11:59 pm ET on 8/5/2013.
- CLE Credit Comments: AILA will file for CLE and specialized credit in all jurisdictions with mandatory CLE and specialized requirements. More details about specific approvals will be available here closer to the seminar date.