Employment-Based Immigration Law
Wednesday, May 29
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Jonathan VidalThe New York Immigration Coalition212-627-2227 x227
- Website: www.thenyic.org
This training will provide an overview of employment-based non-immigrant and immigrant visa categories. H-1B, O, and L non-immigrant visas will be covered among others. With regard to immigrant visas, the seminar will review the different employment based visa preferences, labor certifications, the PERM program, special immigrant religious workers, immigrants with outstanding abilities, researchers and professors, and issues with unskilled labors. The training will be conducted by Ceri Koski, Esq. and Blaise Tottenham, Esq.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 4 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys. This training is appropriate for persons seeking BIA Accreditation.
- Attachment(s): April through June 2013.pdf
- Download this to your calendar