AILA 2013 Annual Conference
Wednesday, June 26
Saturday, June 29
- By: AILA
- CLE Credit
Hilton San Francisco Union SquareSan Francisco, CAMap: maps.google.com
The four-day conference, which is the largest gathering of the immigration law community each year, offers a comprehensive educational program and CLE offerings with over 125 substantive sessions. The program includes advanced tracks on business- and family- immigration, criminal consequences, and asylum law, as well as trial skills for immigration attorneys. Speakers come from around the world and from various immigration agencies. Practice Roundtables offer an informal, yet structured, opportunity to network and learn from colleagues. The Fundamentals Boot Camp and Fundamentals track offer new and mid-level practitioners a solid foundation of the basics of immigration law throughout the conference. Enjoy networking opportunities and meeting colleagues, as well as an exhibit hall showcasing resources and services. Attendees can build relationships and learn about services their practices need to thrive. The Annual Conference is a dynamic event that is designed to provide you with growth opportunities throughout the conference including events to help you establish important professional connections with your colleagues. The Annual Conference is a highly anticipated event. Those wishing to attend are encouraged to register early to secure their spots.
Register at http://agora.aila.org/Conference/Detail/852?sel=regpricing. Your Registration Includes:
- Admission to all CLE sessions
- AILA's Immigration Practice Pointers (2013-14 Ed.) and Navigating the Fundamentals of Immigration Law (2013-14 Ed.) in electronic format
- Grand Opening Gala
- Presidents Reception & Annual Awards Presentation
- Saturday Night Party
- Breakfast & Refreshment Breaks (while supplies last)
- Conference Program Book and Day Planner
- CLE Credit Comments: Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit is being sought for the 2013 Annual Conference in all jurisdictions that have mandatory CLE and legal specialization requirements. Notices of approval, including approved totals, will be posted on webCLE as they become available. Participants seeking CLE credit will be required to submit their affidavit of participation via webCLE. Attorneys are awarded credit based upon the number of session hours they attend at the conference. Attorneys are responsible for accurately tracking and recording the sessions they attend and the relevant CLE codes for CLE reporting. Participants at the Annual Conference can receive up to 31 CLE credit hours. Additional information regarding CLE procedures will be provided at a later date. *All CLE sessions provide participants the opportunity to ask questions. Panels will include an opportunity for Q&A either during or at the end of the session.