34th Annual Immigration Law Update South Beach
Thursday, February 07
Friday, February 08
- By: AILA’s South Florida Chapter
- CLE Credit
Jungle Island1111 Parrot Jungle TrailMiami, FLMap: maps.google.com
This event is being presented by AILA's South Florida Chapter. This event is not being organized by the AILA National Office. If you have questions about the program, hotel, or registration, please contact the AILA South Florida Chapter.
The conference program and faculty is now available to preview.
Cost and Registration:
- AILA member (registering online before January 7, 2013) - $425
- AILA member (registering after January 7, 2013) - $495
- Non-AILA member - $525
- Full-time college faculty or full-time law student - $400
- Persons attending under fee remission policy* - $200
*Requires attendee to be employed by a pro-bono organization. Limit of 3 admissions per pro bono agency.
An early bird registration discount is available for AILA members who register online before January 7, 2013. A $35 service fee will be added to mail in registrations. Please refer to the registration form for additional information.
- CLE Credit Comments: 17 CLE Credits including 2.5 Ethics Credits.