U Nonimmigrant Status for Victims of Crime
Thursday, January 31
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th Street, 12th Floor(between 6th and 7th Avenues)New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Jonathan VidalThe New York Immigration Coalition212-627-2227 ext. 227
This training will provide an overview of U nonimmigrant status. It will include discussion of eligibility, law enforcement certifications, derivative beneficiaries, inadmissibility waivers and more. It will also provide practical tips on assembling a winning U nonimmigrant status application. The training will be conducted by Melissa A. Brennan for Sanctuary for Families.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 3 credits in -professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
- Attachment(s): TI_Jan_Mar_13_Cal.pdf
- Download this to your calendar