Five-Day Immigration Law Training
Monday October 29 - Friday November 02 , 2012
- By: Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition, International Institute of New England, Massachusetts Office for Refugees and Immigrants
- Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
International Institute of New England1 Milk StreetBoston, MAMap: maps.google.com
Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition
- Website: www.miracoalition.org
A training for immigration service providers, community based organizations, legal staff new to immigration law, and experienced legal staff in need of review or update. This training is geared towards providing organizations and their staff with the knowledge they need to obtain BIA Recognition and Accreditation. Presenting attorneys include staff from Suffolk Law School, the Committee for Public Council Services, and the Political Asylum/Immigration Representation Project.
• Family-Based Immigration
• Criminal Law and Immigration
• Applying for Citizenship
• Unauthorized Practice of Immigration Law
• Immigrant Access to Benefits
• BIA Recognition and Accreditation
• Domestic Violence
• Asylum Law
• And Much More!
Daily agenda with registration form coming soon. If you have any questions, please contact Sarang Sekhavat at firstname.lastname@example.org.