Crimes & Immigration Seminar
Saturday, November 03
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center, the Law Offices of Norton Tooby
- Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
MALDEF HeadquartersEdison Room and Macy's Room634 S. Spring StLos Angeles, CAMap: maps.google.com
- Norton Tooby, author of TOOBY'S CRIMES OF MORAL TURPITUDE (2008), TOOBY'S GUIDE TO CRIMINAL IMMIGRATION LAW (2008), CRIMINAL DEFENSE OF IMMIGRANTS (2007), AGGRAVATED FELONIES (2006), and SAFE HAVENS: HOW TO IDENTIFY AND CONSTRUCT NON-DEPORTABLE CONVICTIONS (2005).
- Katherine Brady, Senior Staff Attorney, Immigrant Legal Resource Center. Author of DEFENDING IMMIGRANTS IN THE NINTH CIRCUIT (2011).
Cost and Registration:
Private Attorney: $295; Legal Worker/ Nonprofit/ Student: $150. Register at https://nortontooby.com/content/los-angeles-crimes-immigration-seminar-fall-2012#node-18851.
- CLE Credit Comments: 6.5 CLE Credits. The Law Offices of Norton Tooby is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider and certifies that these activities conform to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing education.
- Download this to your calendar